Monday, July 18, 2016

Where are the Members?

                                                                                                    May 9, 2016
Hi everyone,

       This week we have been trying to find the members in our area;
active, less active, and "do they even exist?" More often than not, we
found out they move away, up to 5-6 years ago. Other times we find
members who love having missionaries over but missionaries never do.
       We found a new investigator named America, we were trying to
find her cousin who ended up moving 6 months ago. At first we were way
excited and scheduled a next appointment. Then we taught her a week
later. The lesson was awesome, she even had a friend with her. But it
was so awkward, she hardly talked there were some moments of silence
in the beginning. Afterwards she and her friend invited us to eat out
with them which seemed even more awkward for everyone. Maybe she will
yes to everything and eventually be baptized, hoping. Our investigator
Marco is still on date but he really needs to start coming to church
        Got to call home which was amazing, I called in downtown
Chicago so I had a super hard time hearing my family, next time I will
definitely do it some place quieter. A miracle that happened is that
we went to visit a member whom we have never visited. She opened and
said she would not have opened the door if she was alone but
thankfully her son-in-law was there so that was awesome.
         Not much else to say for this week. Transfers calls are this
week so we will see if I stay in this area for another transfer which
would be 7 months and a half in this area or maybe I will go on to my
next and second area. I hope your week goes great.


                                                                                             Love, Elder Agre


Us in a park with our awesome member, Oneil. He wanted to go with us so bad too, he was handing out cards with us. He put a smile on everyone's face. I wished I was that courageous when I was that young. 
Here is us throwing up a new smoke alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment