Monday, July 18, 2016

My Last Days in the City

                                                                                                         May 16, 2016
Hey everyone,

     First off, Marco, our investigator, is so ready for baptism. He knows
everything, give him a topic and he can talk hours and hours about the
subject. The literal only problem is that he works Sunday but all he
has to do is talk to his boss, the only thing that needs to happen. It
has been a little rough for him because work has been crazy ( the
manager, the person who was helping Marco get his schedule changed,
died suddenly of a heart attack) so we are having our fingers crossed
he gets ready before May 28th because that is his baptismal date.

     Also today is my last day in city of Chicago for now, I'm leaving
Chicago 3rd Ward to Gurnee, a place out in the country of Illinois. We
have a term here in the mission called banishment, if you are sent to
Gurnee, Woodstock, or Indianna then you are banished because these
places are way far away from downtown Chicago. I'm was sad to say
goodbye to everything and everyone I knew and love but I'm also way
excited because it will be like entering into a whole new world. My
new companion's name is Elder Hincha, I have only met him a few times
but he seems cool.

     I really loved Chicago 3rd with all the people I met, places I have
seen, and experiences I had so I'm extremely excited to see what
Gurnee has to for me, excited out of my mind.


That's what's happening this week. Sorry this email seems shorter than
usual, I definitely have more in my next email, probably but hope your
week was great and that he this one will be amazing too.


                                                                                                     Love Elder Agre

Pictures I took after church yesterday, I love all these people so much. I was sad to say good-bye.
My last zone picture

No comments:

Post a Comment