Sunday, January 17, 2016

Merry Christmas Week (Part 1)

      
                                                                                                         Dec 21,2015
 Hi everyone,

     What an awesome week here in Chicago. I hope you guys are having a nice holiday season. Here it's pretty warm and wet. All week I'm packed with appointments, this will be my business Christmas. I can't believe I've been out for a 2 months already.
I have two stories to share about a something cool and what I consider my first miracle here on my mission. 

     Something Cool. You may have heard there was some riots here in Chicago. So Thursday, my zone and I were singing  Christmas carols. And as we were singing the police surrounded us and then we saw an enormous group of people started coming down towards us. We were about to
leave then the police told us to  "Keep singing ". So there we were protected by the police and in front of a huge crowd of people, while singing Christmas carols. 

     My first miracle on my mission. We have an investigator for certain reasons cannot come to church. So me and my companions were trying to figure out how to teach him about the important of baptisms, going to church, and the blessings that God will bless him with for choosing God's way. However, when we got to the appointment he told he was able to go to church starting next week and hopefully afterwards. I consider this a moment when we planned to accomplish our duty and God blessed us for our efforts by giving us another option to accomplish our goals. 

     A lot of awesome things happened this week for me and super excited for what comes afterwards. I hope you all enjoy your Christmas week and the day of Christmas.

                                                                                  -Merry Christmas, Elder Agre

No comments:

Post a Comment