Thursday, January 21, 2016

Happy Martin Luther King Day

                                                                                                Jan 18, 2016
Dear everyone,

     I hope everyone is having a good time this holiday. Mine has been
good. The temperature has been pretty low for awhile.

     Something cool that happened is we had a lesson with a less active
member who wants to return to church with his family. And he said I
won't rest until everyone in my family has been baptized
which was inspiring to hear and my companion and I are happy to help
him out in his goal.

     Thank you to everyone who has emailed so far and for reading my
letters. Sorry I can't report much for this week. I hope for an
exciting next week. We are going to have missionary First Presidency
training this week and I believe it will be worldwide so I am excited
about that.

Wish you a good week,
                                                                       -
Best wishes, Elder Agre

No comments:

Post a Comment